This homemade edible paint is perfect for babies, toddlers and children who are most likely to put their paint fingers in their mouths. This paint is simple and easy to make and uses things that you will already have in kitchen.
It’s lovely painting with your babies, toddlers or small children and with this paint you can relax about them exploring with their hands, getting all over their faces or in their mouths.
These are some of the learning opportunities babies, toddlers and small children will get from painting with this edible paint:
- Creativity and expression
- Fine Motor Skills
- Hand-Eye Coordination and Control
- Cause and Effect
- Language development
- Exploring the senses and discovering new textures
What you will need:
- Natural yogurt
- Food colouring
- Put some natural yogurt into a bowl
- Mix in some food colouring
Yes, that simple!